Publication Type: Series
Results 1 - 10 of 16
Edited by Suzanne Pinckney Stetkevych, Ross Brann and Franklin Lewis
Prof. S. Sardar Ali, Prof. Eugene Cotran, Mark Hoyle and Martin Lau
Ancient Near East Editor-in-Chief W.H. van Soldt (Leiden) Editors G. Beckman (Ann Arbor), C. Leitz (Tübingen), P. Michalowski (Ann Arbor), P. Miglus (Heidelberg), H. Gzella (Leiden) Near and Middle East Editors Maribel Fierro (Madrid), M. Şükrü Hanioğlu (Princeton), Renata Holod (University of Pennsylvania) and Kees Versteegh (Nijmegen)
Scholarly reference works, bibliographic works and research tools pertaining to the political, economic, and social history of the Near and Middle East and Muslim World at large, encompassing works in the humanities as well as the social sciences; studies of religions, the sciences, arts, ...
Middle East and Islamic Studies E-Books Onlineis the electronic version of the book publication program of Brill in the field of Middle East and Islamic Studies. Coverage: Islam, History, Culture, Language, Philosophy, Theology, Mysticism, Social and Political Studies This e-book collection ...
Edited by Dale F. Eickelman, Dartmouth College
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - General (2)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - History (1)
- Asian Studies - General (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - General (3)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - History & Culture (2)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Islamic Law (3)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Literature (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Sociology & Anthropology (1)
- Humanities (14)