Search: Law, Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
Results 1 - 10 of 1035
Edited by A. Alen, J. Vande Lanotte, E. Verhellen, F. Ang, E. Berghmans, M. Verheyde and Bruce Abramson.
The Commentary will be published as a part-work, and when completed, aims to offer the subscriber the most comprehensive, in-depth and practical reference work currently available on the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.
This collection of documents from Amnesty International's Research Archives contains Amnesty's Country Dossiers and Publications since 1975 and 1962, respectively, and is updated on a yearly basis. The reports and dossiers contain a variety of information on each country, sifted from published ...
Edited by the European Centre for Minority Issues and The European Academy Bozen/Bolzano
The European Yearbook of Minority Issues provides a critical and timely review of contemporary developments in minority-majority relations in Europe. It combines analysis, commentary and documentation in relation to conflict management, international legal developments and domestic legislation ...
Ius Gentium Association, Finland
The Finnish Yearbook offers a fertile ground for the expression of and reflection on the connections between Finnish law and international law as a whole and insight into the richness of this interaction. As of Volume 19, this title is no longer published by Brill.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Children's Rights (56)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Health Law (23)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (579)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (107)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (138)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (81)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Refugee Law (51)