Results 1 - 10 of 50
Edited by Gerhard Loibl
The Austrian Review of International and European Law is an annual publication providing a scholarly forum for the discussion of issues of public international and European law, with particular emphasis on topics of special interest for Austria.
Managing Editor: Thomas Haye
Founded by Karl Langosch in 1965, Mittellateinische Studien und Texte has grown to be one of the main forums for the publication of editions, studies and collections of articles on Latin philology of the Middle Ages. Most senior scholars in the field have published in the series, in which 2-3 ...
Edited by Gerhard Böwering, Yale University; Bilal Orfali, American University of Beirut; Devin Stewart, Emory University
Texts and Studies on the Qurʾān seeks to publish a series of significant manuscripts, including monographs, textual editions, annotated translations, analytical and topical studies that address the full range of qurʾānic studies as presently articulated within contemporary research universities ...
Gerhard Böwering, Yale University and Bilal Orfali, American University of Beirut
This work is a critical Arabic text edition of Salwat al-ʿārifīn wa-uns al-mushtāqīn, a manual of early Sufism by Abū Khalaf al-Ṭabarī (d. ca. 470/1077). It is an integral part of Sufi literature and reflects Islamic developments in Nishapur in northeastern Iran.
Hans Gerhard Senger
Der vorliegende Band faßt 18 Aufsätze des Bochumer Neutestamentlers zusammen, die sich mit Jesus, seiner Botschaft und seinem Weg, aber auch mit der in der Jesusüberlieferung sich ausdrückenden Christologie das Vaterunser, die ethischen Weisungen, der Weg zum Kreuz (Passionsgeschichte), die ...
Edited by Gerhard Endress. Preface by Abdou Filali-Ansary
Gerhard A. Ritter. Translated by Alex Skinner
This collection of letters from German refugee historians to their teacher Friedrich Meinecke sheds light on questions of emigration and German-Jewish and German-American identity. It also reflects the deep impact that emigrant historians had on American teaching and research in European ...
Gerhard Bächli, Carlos R. Vilela, Stefan Andersson Escher and Anssi Saura
This book gives a detailed account of the taxonomy, identification, distribution, and biology of 17 genera and 128 species of West European Drosophilidae. It aims of to faciliate field work by providing identification keys and by giving hints for further studies on biology, distribution and ...
Edited by R. Sellheim and G. Endress
Volume 36 of Oriens is a priceless collection of articles for Franz Rosenthal by a great number of his many friends, colleagues and former students.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- African Studies - General (2)
- Art and Architecture - Art History (1)
- Biblical Studies - Hebrew Bible (1)
- Biblical Studies - New Testament & Early Christian Writings (1)
- Biology - Biology & Environmental Sciences (4)
- History - General (2)
- History - History of Science & Medicine (1)
- History - Intellectual History (1)
- History - Medieval History (2)
- International Law - Comparative Law (1)
- International Law - International Law (1)
- International Law - Public International Law (14)
- International Relations - International Relations (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - General (3)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - History & Culture (2)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Literature (8)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Philosophy, Theology & Science (3)
- Theology and Missiology - General (1)